Amer Macrame Fringe Bag
- 19 meals through Feeding America
- 1 years of clean water for a child through Lifewater
- 1 Care Bag for a person experiencing homelessness
How the Amer Macrame Fringe Bag impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides employment and opportunity to artisans throughout Indonesia while also giving them the freedom to play their essential roles as mothers and fathers so they don’t miss a beat from crucial home life.
• Repurposes cotton and other natural fabric resources from the Earth into a sustainable handmade product without using animals or harmful production. Packaged sustainably with care.
• Supports a woman-owned business, Brunna Co., whose brand preserves and empowers artisan communities throughout Indonesia by giving them entrepreneurial freedom and opportunity as they support their families at home. Learn more below.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
• Long fringe details
• Dimension: 14.5" W x 8.5" H x 0.7" D
• Fringe length: 9.5 inches
• Handle diameter: 4.5 inches
• Composition: Bamboo hoop handles, 100% raw cotton cord
• Made by artisans in Ubud, Bali