How the Amour 3-ply Cup Batik Face Mask in Black impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides employment and opportunity to artisans throughout Indonesia while also giving them the freedom to play their essential roles as mothers and fathers so they don’t miss a beat from crucial home life.
• Repurposes traditional hand-stamped Batik fabric and cotton into a sustainable handmade product without using animals or harmful production. Packaged sustainably with care.
• Supports a woman-owned business, Brunna Co., whose brand preserves and empowers artisan communities throughout Indonesia by giving them entrepreneurial freedom and opportunity as they support their families at home. Learn more below.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $30. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
A triple layer Batik face mask in a cup shape with elastic ear straps. This piece is handmade by artisans in Java, Indonesia who joined Brunna Co.'s community in response to the pandemic. Many artisans lost their previous jobs, and by crafting for Brunna Co. creating Batik masks they have new opportunities and streams of income. Each mask is made using traditional hand-stamped Batik fabric and lined with 100% cotton fabric.
- Dimension: around 8 x 4.7 inches
- Ear straps width: 2 inches
- Completed with elastic ear straps
- Limited edition
- This item is READY to ship out in 2 days
- Sold individually
- For safety, kindly rewash the mask upon receipt
- Secured with elastic bands that easily tie around your ears
- For the safety of all of our customers and staff, all face masks are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag if possible
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Low iron if necessary
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
More About the Brand:
Brunna Co. is a woman owned brand founded by Ida Ayu Helga, a Balinese based out of La Jolla, California. In creating an environmentally and socially sustainable label, Helga has invested in the physical, financial and communal well-being of artisan communities throughout Bali and the Indnoesian Islands through ethical production. Each piece is handcrafted by select artisans, mostly women, from the comfort of their home, using locally harvested straws and natural-based materials. Brunna Co. is not only proud to create pieces that are sustainable and fashionable, but the small company is proud to be able to work directly with artisans who themselves are supporting their families as they play their essential roles as mothers and housewives. This model of trade is a full-circle cycle of impact from maker to customer.