Black American Grown Soft Supima® Cotton Men's Long Sleeve
- 18 meals through Feeding America
- 1 years of clean water for a child through Lifewater
- 1 Care Bag for a person experiencing homelessness
How the Black American Grown Soft Supima® Cotton Long Sleeve impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to artisans working in a Fair Trade environment which is audited by organizations dedicated to alleviating poverty afflicting the majority of the world’s farmers and workers by setting and certifying the compliance of stringent, socially conscious production standards
• Blends ELS (Extra Long Staple) 6 oz. American Grown SUPIMA® Cotton grown in California under strict, quality controlled guidelines producing an extremely soft every day long sleeve.
• Approved by WRAP Certified: an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane, and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
For More Information Click Details & Brand Below: