Black Tanya Top
- 4 meals through Feeding America
- 1 years of clean water for a child through Lifewater
- 1 Care Bag for a person experiencing homelessness
- Ribbed cut out long sleeve top
- Detachable top that can be worn separately
- Ultra premium stretch
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Runs true to size
- 50% viscose 30% nylon 20% polyester
Size & Fit: Model is wearing a size large (measurements below):
- Height: 5'9 // 175 cm
- Bust: 38 in // 96cm
- Waist: 29 in // 73cm
- Hips: 44 in // 111 cm
Care: Machine wash cold
How the Black Tanya Top impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Sustainably packaged with care using biodegradable & compostable materials. After opening your Amalfii goodies - just put the mailer in with your food scraps and garden waste, and before you know it, worms will be eating it for breakfast instead of it becoming an added plastic accumulating in a landfill.
• Supports a woman owned business, Amalfii, who prioritizes conscious consumption with timeless pieces.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About the Brand:
Amalfii is a woman owned brand based in Los Angeles by Founder & Creative Director, Vashti. Her minimalist lifestyle brand was born out of her personal style as she seeked out to find a balance of being both fashionable and sustainable. “In my journey, I came to the realization the best way to be sustainable, besides manufacturing ethically, are to ‘Reduce and Reuse.’ Conscious consumption is what sparks joy for my soul.” Out of this slow fashion mindset, Vashti intentionally has curated a collection of pieces that can be styled in various ways in color tones that can be worn in any season. “Our goal is to make Amalfii an essential staple in your everyday life, while doing our part to reduce textiles that end up in landfills.”