How the Brunna Petite Natural Seagrass Straw Belly Basket impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides employment and opportunity to artisans throughout Indonesia while also giving them the freedom to play their essential roles as mothers and fathers so they don’t miss a beat from crucial home life.
• Repurposes seagrass and natural resources from the Earth into a sustainable handmade product without using animals or harmful production. Packaged sustainably with care.
• Supports a woman-owned business, Brunna Co., whose brand preserves and empowers artisan communities throughout Indonesia by giving them entrepreneurial freedom and opportunity as they support their families at home. Learn more below.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $30. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
Baskets Details :
• Flexible and lightweight with strong handles
• Handwoven in Bali using natural materials from the islands of Bali and Java
• Made with braided seagrass to provide durability
• Weight : 0.3 lbs
• Diameter : around 10 inches ( the belly / middle part )
• Height : 10 inches
• Seamless base area
• Designed to be unstructured
• Each strand of grass is braided to make it more durable
More About the Brand:
Brunna Co. is a woman owned brand founded by Ida Ayu Helga, a Balinese based out of La Jolla, California. In creating an environmentally and socially sustainable label, Helga has invested in the physical, financial and communal well-being of artisan communities throughout Bali and the Indnoesian Islands through ethical production. Each piece is handcrafted by select artisans, mostly women, from the comfort of their home, using locally harvested straws and natural-based materials. Brunna Co. is not only proud to create pieces that are sustainable and fashionable, but the small company is proud to be able to work directly with artisans who themselves are supporting their families as they play their essential roles as mothers and housewives. This model of trade is a full-circle cycle of impact from maker to customer.