How the Hemp Kimono Crop Top impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to men and women makers throughout the USA.
• Blends organic hemp with a low environmental impact into a consciously made garment. Hemp is a uniquely durable and lightweight fabric which is extremely beneficial to the environment. Earth Easy reports "Hemp farming uses very little water (half as much as cotton), zero chemical pesticides or fertilizers, and is a readily renewable resource. Nothing is wasted in the hemp production process: seeds are used to make oil and food supplements, while the stalks are used for fiber."
• Supports a woman owned business, Fabina, a sustainable leisurewear label that stands on the ideals of a minimal lifestyle with a vintage scent.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About The Brand:
Fabina is a woman owned lifestyle brand founded by Creator, Nicole K., on the principle that “we can do more with less.” The concept stands on the ideals of a minimal lifestyle with a vintage scent. Nicole shares her values of each life along with the planet as the most precious, and creates from this intent. Fabina is noteworthy for sustainable leisurewear with a gorgeous and affordable Hemp Collection, Recycled Collection and Bamboo Collection. The environmentally friendly garments are made in the USA.