How the Mam&Pap Earrings impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Donates a portion of proceeds to the displaced families in Artsakh along with the veterans who fought in the recent war in Artsakh.
• Blends 925 Sterling Silver and is plated in 18k Gold.
• Supports a woman owned business, AuMaro, who raises awareness, support and funds for the people of Armenia and Artsakh in a timeless way.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
"We Are Our Mountains" is a large monument north of Stepanakert, Artsakh. The sculpture, completed in 1967 by Sargis Baghdasaryan, is widely regarded as a symbol of the Armenian heritage of the region. The "We Are Our Mountains" earrings are meant to resemble the very recognizable sculpture of Artsakh. Made with 925 Sterling Silver, plated in Gold and layered with tarnish resistant coating, assuring quality that lasts.
Profits by AuMaro earned from the sale of these earrings will be donated to Artsakh.
Materials:18k Gold Plated on 925 Sterling Silver
Size:Diameter: 30 MM
Thickness: 1.6 MM