How the Maskana UV50 Waterproof Gaiter Face Mask impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides employment and opportunity to artisans throughout Indonesia while also giving them the freedom to play their essential roles as mothers and fathers so they don’t miss a beat from crucial home life.
• Blends breathable and quick dry 3-ply OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified fabric with UV 50 protection into a sustainably made face mask
• Supports a woman-owned business, Brunna Co., whose brand preserves and empowers artisan communities throughout Indonesia by giving them entrepreneurial freedom and opportunity as they support their families at home. Learn more below.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $40. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
It’s a mask, it’s a bandana, it’s a MASKANA. The Maskana helps with relieving ear pain with soft ear loop ties int he back of the mask. It features a filter pocket with a removable waterproof fabric filter.
Very multi-functional, you can wear this piece as a neck scarf or neck gaiter to keep your neck warm. From hiking and biking to relaxing at the beach, this will keep you comfy and can also be worn as a headband or hair accessory.
- Dimension: 9 x 4.5 inches- Head strap length: around 13 inches
- Material: Breathable, 3-ply OEKO TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- UV 50 protection
- Quick dry
- Completed with rewashable waterproof fabric filter inside the filter pocket
- Comfortable elastic ear loops underneath the straps.
- Composition: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- One size fits all
- Ideal usage: long-term use of face mask, neck gaiter, headband, hair accessories.
ABOUT OEKO TEX CERTIFICATION
Oeko-Tex certification states that “every component of this article, such as the dye that is used, the sewing threads, linings, prints, etc, have been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless in human ecological terms." The Oeko-Tex Standard 1000 is the testing, auditing, and certification system for environmentally friendly production sites throughout the textile processing chain.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Tumble dry at a low-temperature setting
- Press at a cool temperature setting
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
More About the Brand:
Brunna Co. is a woman owned brand founded by Ida Ayu Helga, a Balinese based out of La Jolla, California. In creating an environmentally and socially sustainable label, Helga has invested in the physical, financial and communal well-being of artisan communities throughout Bali and the Indnoesian Islands through ethical production. Each piece is handcrafted by select artisans, mostly women, from the comfort of their home, using locally harvested straws and natural-based materials. Brunna Co. is not only proud to create pieces that are sustainable and fashionable, but the small company is proud to be able to work directly with artisans who themselves are supporting their families as they play their essential roles as mothers and housewives. This model of trade is a full-circle cycle of impact from maker to customer.