Meghan Gingham Linen Midi Dress in Havana Brown
- 29 meals through Feeding America
- 2 years of clean water for a child through Lifewater
- 1 Care Bag for a person experiencing homelessness
• Soft feel linen cotton blend shirt dress in navy & brown gingham check
• Composition: 70% Linen, 30% Cotton
• Made with natural fiber fabric
• Sewn with Oeko0tex certified sewing threads
• Elegant V-neck
• Removable knot fabric belt
• Balloon sleeves
• Handmade by female seamstresses in Bali from the comfort of their own home
• Loose fitting
• Button-down closure
• Dry clean or machine was in slow cycle
The Meghan Gingham Linen Midi Dress in Havana Brown Life Impact:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides employment and opportunity to artisans throughout Indonesia while also giving them the freedom to play their essential roles as mothers and fathers so they don’t miss a beat from crucial home life.
• Repurposes Natural Fibers and Oeko Tex threads into a sustainable handwoven product without using animals or harmful production. Packaged sustainably with care.
• Supports a woman-owned business, Brunna Co., whose brand preserves and empowers artisan communities throughout Indonesia by giving them entrepreneurial freedom and opportunity as they support their families at home. Learn more below.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.