How the Moonlight Waffle Nidra Button Down Top impacts life:
• Donates proceeds to help feed & provide water:
Provides 23 meals for a child in need through Feeding America.
Provides 2 years towards a lifetime of clean water for a child through Lifewater.
• Provides 1 person experiencing homelessness with a Life Originelle Care Bag packed with resources, care, and hygiene essentials including socks, the #1 requested item. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
• Provides funds, employment, resources and opportunity to artisan families throughout Bali, mainly women who craft and create from their own homes so that each can spend more time with their families while earning a real living wage.
• Blends naturally durable and breathable cotton with a low environmental impact. This piece is consciously made without using animals or harmful production.
• Supports a woman owned business, Myrah Peñaloza, whose brand is found on kindness and empowerment for both women and families. Read more about the brand below.
More About the Brand:
Myrah Peñaloza is a woman owned brand founded by Myrah Peñaloza herself. She has created a collection that is all about “a wild untethered love of expression with the intention of being of service, to uplift, to unwind, to commune and embrace your highest calling.” She says for her husband, Rob, herself and many of their employees, that highest calling is being a parent. “That's why our entire team works from home. Instead of opening a factory or working with existing facilities, we set up decentralized production led by a mostly female team all working from their own homes. This way, everyone gets to spend more time with their families. We believe that increasing the joy in our team's life, increases the love and intention we pour into each piece we hand craft in Bali.” They believe kindness is one of the most powerful ways to make the world a better place and that value is shown in all aspects of their company from sourcing natural fabrics through a thoughtful supply to hand crafting their pieces ethically as they provide empowerment to each of their makers.
Please view this product's Description for the most accurate shipping time estimate.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $40. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.