Oxblood Marsielle Silk Top
- 30 meals through Feeding America
- 3 years of clean water for a child through Lifewater
- 1 Care Bag for a person experiencing homelessness
- 1 of 20 made in Los Angeles
- Fully double layered throughout from our luxe silky sateen fabric
- Luxurious raw edge finishings secured with couture stay stitching
- Comes in colors: Oxblood and Ivory.
- 100% poly sateen
- (Front) Front tie crop
- (Back) "Scarf" top
- With the adjustable straps for support
- Strapless for a feminine bold look
Size & Fit: Model is wearing size small (measurements below):
- Model is wearing a size S (Model fits perfectly the XS )
- Height: 5'9 // 175cm
- Bust: 32 in // 82cm
- Waist: 26 in // 67cm
- Hips: 36 in // 92cm
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- The raw finishings can be trimmed gently as time goes on (We personally love more frays & keep them as).
How the Oxblood Marseille Silky Top impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Sustainably packaged with care using biodegradable & compostable materials. After opening your Amalfii goodies - just put the mailer in with your food scraps and garden waste, and before you know it, worms will be eating it for breakfast instead of it becoming an added plastic accumulating in a landfill.
• Supports a woman owned business, Amalfii, who prioritizes conscious consumption with timeless pieces.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About the Brand:
Amalfii is a woman owned brand based in Los Angeles by Founder & Creative Director, Vashti. Her minimalist lifestyle brand was born out of her personal style as she seeked out to find a balance of being both fashionable and sustainable. “In my journey, I came to the realization the best way to be sustainable, besides manufacturing ethically, are to ‘Reduce and Reuse.’ Conscious consumption is what sparks joy for my soul.” Out of this slow fashion mindset, Vashti intentionally has curated a collection of pieces that can be styled in various ways in color tones that can be worn in any season. “Our goal is to make Amalfii an essential staple in your everyday life, while doing our part to reduce textiles that end up in landfills.”