Go anywhere and everywhere in this vacation essential. 100% Silk Charmeuse body wrap featuring a snap closure. Drape and snap around your body any way you can imagine. Can be worn as a dress, skirt, top, shawl, and even pants! Watch the video below to see how.
This luxurious wrap is perfect to wear after the shower or bath to protect your skin and retain natural moisture. Silk fibers are slow to absorb essential body oils, unlike other moisture-wicking fabrics. Think of silk as your skin's best friend.
Life / Vacation / Weekend Essential, the perfect silk piece that can work as a dress, top, shawl, skirt and even pants! Drape and Snape around your body in so many different ways. This can also be worn after a bath/shower for skin protection and retaining natural moistures. The silk fibers are amazing and slow to absorb essential body oil.
Watch the video for more inspo on ways to wear the Silk Body Wrap.
- Luxurious wrap
- Dark Gray Color
- Snap Closure
- Multiple Ways To Wear
- 100% Silk Charmeuse
- Made in USA
- Hand Wash
Available in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large/XLarge.
Please order size based on your largest measurement (Bust or Hip).
The Small/Medium wrap measures 44" tall by 44" wide and fits comfortably on a body circumference of no larger than 40".
The Large/XLarge wrap measures 44" tall by 54" wide and fits comfortably on a body circumference of no larger than 50".
Please view this product's Description for the most accurate shipping time estimate.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $40. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
How the Silk Body Wrap impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Donates fabric excess to local craft groups if not repurposed for new projects at Damiano Collection.
• Provides funds, employment and opportunity to independent seamstresses in Philadelphia, USA, allowing for freedom of employment and self-made schedules to produce artisan quality garments within clean and professional private spaces.
• Considers the environment by using natural materials within a circular fashion system to limit waste. Made of natural silk fibers that are derived from earthly elements. Sustainably sourced and packaged using recycled and biodegradable materials with limited use of plastics.
• Supports a woman owned business, Damiano Collection, who focuses on an organic design cycle where each item is cut and ethically made from 100% natural fabrics sourced from small family-run & environmentally responsible businesses
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About the Brand:
Damiano Collection® is a woman owned brand created by designer, Alexandra Damiano, where the entire process from design to end product is highly intimate and hands-on, resulting in a truly genuine product. Focused on designing staple pieces that are imbued with timeless characteristics, Alexandra continues to design on an organic cycle, adding new styles with thought and intention. Items are cut from 100% natural fabrics, mainly silk, dyed with non-azo and non-formaldehyde formulas. The brand sources materials from small family-run businesses and environmentally responsible corporations that adhere to high ethical standards related to employees and operations. Production is done in small-batches in private studio spaces with the help of independent seam artisans. Damiano Collection provides opportunity and freedom of employment to artisan makers. During production, every measure is taken to reduce, reuse, and recycle fabric scraps. All fabric off-cuts are utilized for new projects or donated to local craft groups, never discarded.