How the Star Fish 14K Gold Earring Studs impact life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Supports a family owned company, HV John, hand crafting jewelry ethically in Los Angeles for over 30 years.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
The star that fell from the sky to the ocean, the Star Fish. The Star Fish Earring Stud Set by HV John embodies lux summer vibes and beach side goodness. The pair looks gorgeous with anything from a white T to a night-time simple silk dress.
Here are some details of this beautiful hand crafted piece:
- Handmade of 14k gold
- Height: approximately 1/2 inch measured from top tip to bottom tip.
- Ethically made in Los Angeles, CA
- Family owned business
- This piece will only increase in value as it is purely all gold, ~ 1.2 grams total.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $30. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.