How the Sumatran Tiger Clutch impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides employment and opportunity to artisans throughout Indonesia while also giving them the freedom to play their essential roles as mothers and fathers so they don’t miss a beat from crucial home life.
• Repurposes cotton and other natural fabric resources from the Earth into a sustainable handmade product without using animals or harmful production. Packaged sustainably with care.
• Supports a woman-owned business, Brunna Co., whose brand preserves and empowers artisan communities throughout Indonesia by giving them entrepreneurial freedom and opportunity as they support their families at home. Learn more below.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $40. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
Sumatran Tiger Clutch Detail:
• Dimension: 8.75" W x 6.2 H x 2.75 D
• Strap drop: 11.75 inches
• Composition: 100% Linen fabric, Cotton Embroidery, Gold metal chain strap
This Sumatran Tiger Clutch is Brunna Co's exclusive collection to raise awareness to Indonesia's Sumatran tiger, one of the world's critically endangered animals. According to WWF, "there are only fewer than 400 Sumatran tigers left and if deforestation & poaching action continues, Sumatran tiger could be the first large carnivore animal to go extinct in the 21st century."
Indonesia already has lost two tiger subspecies, the Bali and Javan tigers, which became extinct in the 1940s and 1980s respectively. Three of the world's eight tiger subspecies have gone extinct in the past 70 years; the remaining five subspecies are all endangered.
WWF supports anti-poaching patrols in Indonesia and has helped arrest and prosecute poachers. WWF is also investing in habitat conservation and a biological assessment of tigers in the lowlands of central Sumatra to better address threats to the remaining population.
How we can help: Share this story, switch to sustainable products to protect our forests, donate to organizations that support anti-poaching actions to protect Sumatran tigers. Take action here:
International Tiger Project
WWF Indonesia - Sahabat Harimau
Fauna & Flora International
We hope through this Sumatran tiger clutch, we can help Brunna Co share their story to raise awareness of this critical condition, and inspire people to take action.