The Boyfriend Short
How the The Boyfriend Short impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to family-owned and operated makers who craft everything from the soft fabric to this finished product in Downtown Los Angeles.
• Blends breathable & biodegradable modal and spandex with a low environmental impact. This piece was consciously and sustainably made to be soft on the skin and earth with botanical origins.
• Supports a women owned business, DINO, run by an inspirational single mother with a vision to create clothing that is soft on the skin, soft on the soul and soft on the Earth.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
Learn More by clicking Details & Brand:
When the coziest t shirt meets the vest! The perfect style that looks like you stole it from your boyfriend's closet, only it fits you just perfectly.
• Classic V-neck
• Short dolman sleeves
• Slouchy body with front packets
• Side Slit
• Fabric & garment made in LA
• Fabric: Brushed French Terry - modal 95% / spandex 5%
DINO's fabric is made specially for the brand and YOU, in Downtown LA. It is designed to be both soft and durable to withstand the test of time.
• Care Instructions: Recommended wash and dry with similar garments.
More about the Brand:
DINO is a woman owned brand founded by Suzanne, inspired by her life as a woman and single-mother to her son Dino where they live out of Venice Beach, California. “DINO the brand was born one day on Montana Street in Santa Monica, where I sat watching women just like me leaving daycare, having morning coffee, running errands, just doing life. I thought to myself, “Why is it that women with busy lives leave home in the morning looking like they’re working out, when the real weight they’re lifting each day isn’t at the gym at all?” As women, we are in a state of perpetual motion as mothers, wives, daughters, friends. Whether we work in the office or at home, our daily routine can leave us feeling frazzled and less than feminine. Yes, we are generations of “women-on-the-go,” but must we really let ourselves go in the process? What I came to realize is that what women really seek is softness from the inside out. Clothing that fits their lifestyle and their bodies, equally.” And with this vision she set out to create clothing that is soft on the skin, soft on the soul, and soft on the Earth. All her beautiful and soft garments are made fabric to finished product in Downtown Los Angeles, using family-owned and operated makers.