The Erika Linen Top
- 68 meals through Feeding America
- 6 years of clean water for a child through Lifewater
- 1 Care Bag for a person experiencing homelessness
- Oversized stylish top
- Gathered sleeves
- Beautiful round neckline
- Flattering soft linen
- Black Top is Solid Dyed is in Pure Linen.
- 100% Linen Soft Italian Finish
- Pure Woven Linen; non-sheer; non-stretch
- Care: Cold machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Hot iron
The Erika Linen Top Life Impact:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to makers in India through fair trade co-operatives & small-scale independent weavers, artisans and workshops such as block printing, embroidery and hand weaving studios. Fash N More promotes hand crafted products because they help their team of artisans to be self-sufficient and independent while also valuing their families economical and overall well-being.
• Sustainably produces garments piece by piece encouraged by the slow fashion movement of high quality and zero waste. By sourcing their raw materials locally & utilizing dyeing and printing methods which reduce the amount of energy and natural resources required Fash N More runs a conscience brand and closes their loop by packaging their pieces with eco-friendly materials.
• Supports a women owned business of gorgeous linen & cotton blend pieces, Fash N More by Shipra, who works closely with fair trade co-ops and small scale independent weavers in creating an ethical and sustainable approach to fashion.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.