How the The Lush Throw impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to family-owned and operated makers who craft everything from the soft fabric to this finished product in Downtown Los Angeles.
• Blends breathable & biodegradable modal and spandex with a low environmental impact. This piece was consciously and sustainably made to be soft on the skin and earth with botanical origins.
• Supports a women owned business, DINO, run by an inspirational single mother with a vision to create clothing that is soft on the skin, soft on the soul and soft on the Earth.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $40. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
• Approximately 36" x 60"
• Offered in 3 neutral colors, each with natural colored cotton fringe.
• Modal 95% / Spandex 5%
• Fabric: Made in LA
• Garment: Made in LA
• Can be worn for breast feeding or casually as a wrap on top of any of your outfits, the soft and luscious wrap is one of our favorite essentials
More about the Brand:
DINO is a woman owned brand founded by Suzanne, inspired by her life as a woman and single-mother to her son Dino where they live out of Venice Beach, California. “DINO the brand was born one day on Montana Street in Santa Monica, where I sat watching women just like me leaving daycare, having morning coffee, running errands, just doing life. I thought to myself, “Why is it that women with busy lives leave home in the morning looking like they’re working out, when the real weight they’re lifting each day isn’t at the gym at all?” As women, we are in a state of perpetual motion as mothers, wives, daughters, friends. Whether we work in the office or at home, our daily routine can leave us feeling frazzled and less than feminine. Yes, we are generations of “women-on-the-go,” but must we really let ourselves go in the process? What I came to realize is that what women really seek is softness from the inside out. Clothing that fits their lifestyle and their bodies, equally.” And with this vision she set out to create clothing that is soft on the skin, soft on the soul, and soft on the Earth. All her beautiful and soft garments are made fabric to finished product in Downtown Los Angeles, using family-owned and operated makers.