• Gorgeous kimono with balloon sleeves
• Drawstring closure and gold tassels
• Versatile style that can be worn as a cover up, with jeans/shorts or a dress
• Breathable Fabric
• Luxurious 100% Silk
• Handmade with love in Miami
Shipping: As a slow fashion brand, all of Ola Moon's garments are made-to-order to reduce the impact on the environment. Please allow 1-3 weeks for your new handcrafted, luxury dress to be crafted and sent to you.
Exclusive: As each fabric is limited, making up to 20 pieces, Ola Moon prides itself on creating and delivering unique and exclusive statement pieces.
Rush fees are available, please email email@example.com to inquire.
How the Kaya Kimono impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Blends dead stock fabrics to avoid them being dumped, and specializes in natural, biodegradable, environment friendly fabrics.
• Handmade with love in Miami, providing artisans in the USA with employment opportunity.
• Supports a women owned slow fashion line, Ola Moon, who prioritizes piece by piece luxury resort wear to reduce waste and enhance environmental consciousness.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About The Brand:
Ola Moon is a woman owned slow fashion Miami-based women’s resort wear line founded by Designer, Anna Marie Magnan. Anna has been designing and sewing since the age of ten and has realized her talents into a reality through Ola Moon. “I create to make women feel confident, powerful, bold and sexy.” In hand crafting pieces on a made to order basis in Miami, Anna practices a slower, more considered approach to luxury garments and a healthier environment. The garments are made using dead stock fabrics and natural, biodegradable, environment friendly fabrics.” The gorgeous collection of effortless pieces can take a woman from lounging by the pool during the day to partying all night.