How the Maxi Beach Tote impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides funds, employment and opportunity to women artisans in Mexico. Fair pay, job security, safe working conditions, and economic growth are important steps in helping these women support their families and grow professionally.
• Repurposes cotton through upcycling: a form of taking something no longer in use and giving it a second life and new function. Read more about upcycling here. This sustainably made piece is handmade without using animals or harmful production.
• Supports a women owned business, Binge Knitting, who focuses on collaborating with and supporting female artisans as the brand believes the fashion supply chain should be transparent and working conditions in manufacturing should be kind.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $30. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
Our go-to carryall to go to the beach, and beyond.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- 80% Recycled Cotton 20% Polyester
- Made to Order
- Each handbag is unique. As all items are knit using recovered textiles, tonalities and texture may vary slightly
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Body size is approximately 15" in width and 15.5" in length.
More About the Brand:
Binge Knitting is a women owned label, created by two Parsons design students out of NYC, Barbara Bremer and Carolina Herrera who have a passion for traditional knit products. They believe the fashion supply chain should be transparent and working conditions in manufacturing should be kind. Today, Binge Knitting is based in Mexico and focuses on collaborating with and supporting female artisans while also being mindful of sustainable production. They use upcycled materials for making their products including their beautifully designed handmade bags and leather sandals. Mexico’s rich culture, upcycled sustainability and fair trade values are key components to the Binge Knitting brand.