- Handcrafted in Mexico
- 100% Upcycled Cotton
- Made to Order
- Each handbag is unique. As all items are knit using recovered textiles, tonalities and texture may vary slightly
- Ships in 4-7 business days
- Size is approximately 11.5" in width and 9.5" in length, without considering fringe.
How the Medusa Clutch impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides funds, employment and opportunity to women artisans in Mexico. Fair pay, job security, safe working conditions, and economic growth are important steps in helping these women support their families and grow professionally.
• Repurposes cotton through upcycling: a form of taking something no longer in use and giving it a second life and new function. This sustainably made piece is handmade without using animals or harmful production.
• Supports a women owned business, Binge Knitting, who focuses on collaborating with and supporting female artisans as the brand believes the fashion supply chain should be transparent and working conditions in manufacturing should be kind.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About the Brand:
Binge Knitting is a women owned label, created by two Parsons design students out of NYC, Barbara Bremer and Carolina Herrera who have a passion for traditional knit products. They believe the fashion supply chain should be transparent and working conditions in manufacturing should be kind. Today, Binge Knitting is based in Mexico and focuses on collaborating with and supporting female artisans while also being mindful of sustainable production. They use upcycled materials for making their products including their beautifully designed handmade bags and leather sandals. Mexico’s rich culture, upcycled sustainability and fair trade values are key components to the Binge Knitting brand.