How the Olive Green American Grown Soft Supima® Cotton Long Sleeve impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to artisans working in a Fair Trade environment which is audited by organizations dedicated to alleviating poverty afflicting the majority of the world’s farmers and workers by setting and certifying the compliance of stringent, socially conscious production standards
• Blends ELS (Extra Long Staple) 6 oz. American Grown SUPIMA® Cotton grown in California under strict, quality controlled guidelines producing an extremely soft every day long sleeve.
• Approved by WRAP Certified: an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane, and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
For More Information Click Details & Brand Below:
Please view this product's Description for the most accurate shipping time estimate.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $40. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
A wardrobe essential - the ultra-soft cotton zip-up made in ways that supports humanity without exploiting people or the environment. Learn More:
For the Good of Everyone:
The American Grown Soft Supima® Cotton Long Sleeve is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This Tee was grown, harvested, crafted and traded in sustainable ways that benefits and improves lives while also protecting the environment.
- 6 oz. 100% American Californian Grown SUPIMA® Cotton
- Extra Long Staple (ELS) Cotton provides top of the line sheen, color retention, and durability
- High quality double-needle stitched neck rib for seamless and clean look
- Incredible and essential softness
- Pre-shrunk to avoid shrinkage
- Male model: wearing a size L and is 6'0" with a 31" waist
- Female model: wearing a size XS and is 5'9" with a 25" waist
- Made ethically & sustainably in the USA