Recycled French Terry Tie Dye Set
• Super comfortable and easy fit French Terry tie dye set
• Elastic waist 3/4 length jogger matched with an oversized crop sweater
• Raw edge bottom
• Knitted recycled Cotton
• Eco-friendly chemical tie-dye
• Natural vintage touch
• Sustainable x Minimal
• Made in USA
• Available in Navy and Taupe
How the Recycled French Terry Tie Dye Set impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Provides income, employment and opportunity to men and women makers throughout the USA.
• Utilizes recycled cotton with a low environmental impact into a consciously made garment.
• Supports a woman owned business, Fabina, a sustainable leisurewear label that stands on the ideals of a minimal lifestyle with a vintage scent.
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
More About The Brand:
Fabina is a woman owned lifestyle brand founded by Creator, Nicole K., on the principle that “we can do more with less.” The concept stands on the ideals of a minimal lifestyle with a vintage scent. Nicole shares her values of each life along with the planet as the most precious, and creates from this intent. Fabina is noteworthy for sustainable leisurewear with a gorgeous and affordable Hemp Collection, Recycled Collection and Bamboo Collection. The environmentally friendly garments are made in the USA.