How the Silk Hair Turban impacts life:
• Donates 10% of profits to equip, educate and empower women through entrepreneurship. Learn more about our cause of the season.
• Donates fabric excess to local craft groups if not repurposed for new projects at Damiano Collection.
• Provides funds, employment and opportunity to independent seamstresses in Philadelphia, USA, allowing for freedom of employment and self-made schedules to produce artisan quality garments within clean and professional private spaces.
• Considers the environment by using natural materials within a circular fashion system to limit waste. Made of natural silk fibers that are derived from earthly elements. Sustainably sourced and packaged using recycled and biodegradable materials with limited use of plastics.
• Supports a woman owned business, Damiano Collection, who focuses on an organic design cycle where each item is cut and ethically made from 100% natural fabrics sourced from small family-run & environmentally responsible businesses
• Includes a Life Originelle Care Bag per each shipment. Learn more about our pay it forward Care Bags here.
As most of our products are handmade, please allow for a 1-7 Business Day time period for your order to be processed. View the details of each product for its specific processing time.
Standard shipping to locations within the United States takes 1-4 Business Days and is free after spending $30. Standard shipping to locations outside of the United States takes 15-30 Business Days. No expedited shipping methods are immediately available at this time. If you need expedited shipping please contact email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If more than 10 days have gone by since the day your tracking confirms your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require an order number and associated email. After approval, customers are responsible for shipping the item back to us in the original condition.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please visit the policy links in the footer.
A small must-have for much healthier hair. The silk hair turban helps stop frizz, damage, and hair breakage while sleeping. Wear overnight while tucking hair inside of the full turban or wear to style your hair down for a more boho look.
- Lightweight Silk Crepe
- Fully Covered Elastic Band at Back
- 100% Silk: Outside is matte silk, while shiny on the inside
- Made in USA
- Hand Wash
- Excess fabric throughout the piece will expand to fit over curly / thick hair. Also first over small sized hair rollers for a relaxed grip
How to Wear:
1. While smoothing your hair back, place the turban over your head either from front to back or the other way around. For longer hair, place your hair into a bun by twisting and tucking into the back of turban.
2. Tuck the elastic behind the ear instead of over the ear. In the case of excess fabric, smooth it down and over the ears.
3. Ensure the gathered knot is placed on your hairline - at the top of your forehead to avoid lines / indents.
Please follow the guide on the photo for where to measure.
Small will fit a head circumference of 21"-23".
Large will fit a head circumference of 23”-25”.
More About the Brand:
Damiano Collection® is a woman owned brand created by designer, Alexandra Damiano, where the entire process from design to end product is highly intimate and hands-on, resulting in a truly genuine product. Focused on designing staple pieces that are imbued with timeless characteristics, Alexandra continues to design on an organic cycle, adding new styles with thought and intention. Items are cut from 100% natural fabrics, mainly silk, dyed with non-azo and non-formaldehyde formulas. The brand sources materials from small family-run businesses and environmentally responsible corporations that adhere to high ethical standards related to employees and operations. Production is done in small-batches in private studio spaces with the help of independent seam artisans. Damiano Collection provides opportunity and freedom of employment to artisan makers. During production, every measure is taken to reduce, reuse, and recycle fabric scraps. All fabric off-cuts are utilized for new projects or donated to local craft groups, never discarded.